During this 7-day exhibition, Margaret Berry will be creating a large sculpture from fibre-strengthened air-drying clay, available to purchase on conclusion of the show. Visitors will also be able to experiment with clay and view a diverse selection of Margaret's pieces. The exhibition is open daily 10-5; Friday from noon, Thursday until 3 pm.
The next exhibition of her work, in South West Germany, takes place over an action packed and enjoyable weekend, and there Margaret Berry will be exhibiting a number of equine-themed sculptures and platters.
• Ffynnon Hotel, Dolgellau displays large sculptures.
• Pili Palas, Menai Bridge near Bangor. Chrysalis is on display in their butterfly house.
• Coed Cae B&B displays "Coed Cae" in an internal window
• Eifionydd is on permanent display at the Stevenson hotel in Oberderdingen.
• Unicorn is on permanent display at the Reitacademie in Oberderdingen
If you are travelling far to see Margaret Berry's work, please call the venue or contact her directly to check availability
For more information, call us now: